There's Something About Mary

Jan 28, 2008

Phew... it's still here.

So I typed in what I thought was the link to this joint and was directed to Assemblywoman Mary Salas's blog. And there I thought I was being quite clever with this little blog of mine. But then I noticed that Assemblywoman Salas has also not posted on her blog in quite a while... it's been almost three years since her last/first post. Blogger, I promise not to do that to you. If I do neglect you, at least it won't be for that long. So not only do we both post erratically, we also decided to rip off a Ben Stiller movie.

Anyway, I tried searching for this blog under my user name with blogger, and nothing showed up, which really FREAKED me out. OK, Freaked. All those random, slightly meaningless (only to others) posts, GONE. A nearly blank page with no profile picture, no posts, nip, nada, nothing. I scanned up the page to see if blogger malfunctioned or something, to discover maryyuan88@gmail.com. HALLELUJAH! My blog is not under gmail, but yahoo! My baby is still here!

Since I've fallen under the grasps of certain peer pressure again, I've decided to breastfeed this baby to life. That was a little too much, huh? I need to find a set time to post every day so that it can become a habit, like my 20-minute pilates (can't believe I'm actually still doing that) every night. Need to post even if there's nothing to say.

OK! Aja Aja! Fighting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home