There's Something About Mary

Sep 2, 2009

Semester at Sussex 2009

I'll be studying at the University of Sussex in Brighton for the fall semester of my senior year. The experience will broaden my horizons and definitely positively affect my future. But really, the schooling is just a guise for an extended vacation across Europe. Of course, this does not at all mean I will be skipping class (maybe only once or twice?) for a day-trip to London or Paris. On the contrary, I think I will be even more productive than I was in Austin when I was just going to class, the $5 Korean restaurant and Whole Foods.

There will be the occasional rants and raves or heart-to-hearts, but for the next 3.5 months, this will be a travel diary and I will be your Antonia Bourdain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home