Not a normal school night
Tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow I have three classes in a row. Tonight I watched a movie (at the movie theater) and just got home past midnight. I feel like such a junvenile deliquent.
OK, so for most college students, it's normal to do things Thursday night. I've heard (shockingly) some even party every Thursday night. Finally, I understand Thursday night = College night.
I, on the other hand, am not your typical college student. Even when I didn't have class on Fridays all last semester, I didn't do ANYTHING Thursday night. Oh, how I miss those class-less Fridays... Instead, I would do my homework and then sit in front of my computer reading Chinese subtitles for monotonous (yet magically addicting) Korean dramas eating chocolate chex out of the box. This kind of heinous behavior only leads to unnecessary weight gain.
Tonight was different. Instead of thinking about my homework for class tomorrow (which I finished yesterday), I decided, spur of the moment, to watch "Confessions of a Shopaholic". And I feel LIBERATED. I even called my parents just to tell them that I was watching a movie late at night because this is something they would never let me do at home (even now, as an adult). It didn't hurt that I had a little Arbor Mist and a few chocolates (thanks to W) before the movie. And this was all before I registered the fact that the movie is filled with SHOES and HUGH DANCY. No need to sit in front of my computer with chocolate carbs when lovely British gentleman's face is 20 ft. tall. (Though most definitely not the sole reason I'm studying in England in the fall.)
Sorry for the poor image arrangement. Blogger only allows straight lines. Or, I just don't know how to use it.





1 Comments:
blogging again!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home