17 minutes before tomorrow
I made it. I've still got 17 minutes to spare before Wednesday comes, which still keeps me qualified as posting "every"day. As I've warned, I will even post when I've got a nothing to say, and today is the first of many of those posts.
I skipped two out of four of my classes today because I felt dizzy and all together pooped. I've had a little bit of a cold since Sunday, but it just escalated to another beast entirely during my 12:30 PR class. I felt pretty woozy before class started, but my professor, the ever raspy and boring Ron Anderson, didn't pep me up with his "History of PR" slides. It was quite a rehash of 8th grade history with a review of the Boston Tea Party and Boston Massacre for 45 minutes of class.
Need to sleep now... Those 20 pills I took throughout the day are finally kicking in with the drowsiness...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home