There's Something About Mary

Feb 10, 2008

Aunties, I have a few requests.

Aunties = My mother's middle-aged church friends, not related in any sense --- mind you, if they were my real aunties, they would not be trying to push their sons or nephews or younger male relatives to me as it would be incestuous

1. I am not ready to date anyone yet. Let alone your sons, nephews, younger male relatives, etc.
2. Stop pushing aforementioned males over to try to make small talk at parties
3. Please cease these discussions with my mother as it only gives her ideas, in the worst sense --> nothing is worse than my own mother sneakily inserting these "males" into any conversation
4. Chinese boys mature much later than all others - I (or any other female) will be more willing to play the matchmaking game in five to seven years
5. Boys with smaller thighs than mine wearing skinny waist-high pants in the manner of Steve Urkel = No-No
6. Not only is this awkward for me, but embarassing for the other party as well - we've past the age of Parent-Chaperoned dates
7. Read Bridget Jones's Diary for further guidance

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Boys with smaller thighs than mine"

Hahaha.

I already got a man for you, girly.

"Chinese boys mature much later than all others"

Very true.

excellent list.

Happy Valentines Day!

I lurrrrrve you.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home