There's Something About Mary

Feb 3, 2008

Hi, my name is Mary and I'm an addict.

There, I said it. I didn't think I would reach this point, but the unexpected always seems to happen. It started as an innocent little experiment, which I promptly forgot about and shoved to the side after the first few times. I didn't think I would get dragged back in, this time, even willingly, and by my two closest friends. Just five little letters are taking me for a whirl.

Before I go any further, I should explain myself.

B-L-O-G-S. I read, write, comment, oggle and drool at professional-looking photos... It's become an addiction and I can't seem to stop. They've become part of my everyday routine because as it happens, these babies take up the least of my alloted bandwidth at school. Having to ration out 4500MB each week is all the math I do at this institution. And it's not fun to forgo reading (drooling at) some food blogs at the end of the week because I've gone into the negatives in MB and can't afford to waste what bandwidth I don't have trying to load all the tantalizing food porn. But since my blog is devoid of any type of pornography (food or otherwise), I can still post on it even when I'm all dried up in MB. And post I do!

So I've already broken my daily post promise, but that doesn't mean I don't try. I blame my writer's block on flatulence. That is, Brain Flatulence, and the worst of its kind. ooh... here's some now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home